- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation; 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
Makita's 7-Inch Electronic Polisher-Sander with Polishing Kit is a favorite among automotive and marine enthusiasts for polishing and sanding. The 9227CX3 combines 10 AMP power and variable speed control with a pre-set maximum speed dial. The result is fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes, and more. It can also be easily converted to a sander. (Click For Best Price ...)
Motor Speed: 1/2 HP
Weight: 30 lbs.
length of shaft: 6 3/4"
Rotates buffing wheels 8" and smaller with 5/8" center holes
30 day warranty
Buffing wheels not included
Best Choice Products is proud to introduce to our customers this Brand New High Quality High Speed Bench Buffer Polisher. This Buffer/Polisher mainly applied to polish Aluminum, Jewelry, Chrome, metal parts or plastic parts for refined appearance. Our Buffer Machine comes with 2 replaceable and washable buffing pads/wheels and variable speed control of 2000 up to 7000, which allows you to adjust your buffing at the speed you want. Simply screw the pads directly onto the thread (Click for Best Price ...)
* Dual speeds 2800 or 1750 RPM
* Motor 1/2 and 3/4 HP
* 1 x 6 1/2 dual shafts
* Item pictured with buffing wheels that are not included
The Northern Industrial 8in. bench top buffer is powered by a powerful 3/4 HP electric motor and can handle a variety of buffing and polishing tasks in your shop.
Speed (RPM): 3,400
Disc Diameter: 8"
(Click For Best Price ...)
Well known for reliable service and good performance. Mounted on base to fit pan of dust collector. Has 1/2" (13 mm) double-ended shafts. Spindles are included. Shipping weight 28 lbs